• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trading range expanded?!?!!!!111!1!1?

DeletedUser

I used to only be able to see 1 trade 5 hours ago. Now I suddenly have 3 pages of trades! Has the game been changed? Are you having a similar experience? Is this real or am I still dreaming? Am I the luckiest man alive? Should I consider buying a lottery ticket? Wow! This is the best dream ever! So exciting...:eek::Do_O

DeletedUser

only 3 pages ? sorry, you're not the luckiest man alive ;) ... i think its me, because i can see now 9 pages :D :D

... i think we've got the settlement from the beta-server ... :cool: thanks inno :)

DeletedUser64

yepp, seems so, i got also more trades
well, the fees are higher but i produce too much scrolls anyway, days ago
somebody just bought my 700 scrolls for 400 crystal which is good
beeing the only top 50 member, this gives nice opportunities to get damn rich on market, especially if i reach the closer players who calculate the fee too, if i get their offers without fee, i can trade with fee

i think i increase my scroll prices, needs more size in town and the relics are harder than crystal

DeletedUser

last game patch was on 5/5

so unless part of the patch was deactivated until now, I doubt anything new has happened

for me, it's about the same as usual - ranges from 1-3 pages of trades

DeletedUser335

I used to only be able to see 1 trade 5 hours ago. Now I suddenly have 3 pages of trades! Has the game been changed? Are you having a similar experience? Is this real or am I still dreaming? Am I the luckiest man alive? Should I consider buying a lottery ticket? Wow! This is the best dream ever! So exciting...:eek::Do_O
LOL now I have to go back to the game and check things out. Besides I think it is time to upgrade something else. You are funny Avon.

DeletedUser

11 pages here, but here's the problem. Nobody is trading!! Very few. I cannot advance on the research tree until I aquire certain goods. The trader is out of his mind if he thinks I'm payin' that for that! So I keep treadin' water building this massive army. Can't go conquor provinces' though, KP's are already max and I can't use until I get the goods to get past this tech!
thanx for lettin me vent

DeletedUser

Sounds like you should consider using the wholesaler. I'd rather lose some coins or gold than waste knowledge points -- they are far less easy to replenish. But that's just my opinion.

Or you could consider making the manufactory to create the good, at least for your boosted good, and then trade that with the wholesaler.

I play elf and don't have experience with humans, but the crafted and magic goods aren't required for elf research until you have the research completed that will allow you to make them or to buy them from the wholesaler.

DeletedUser

I am an Elf as well. Purchasing this good from the trader, the cost is very expensive. The goods I need I don't have the boost for. The goods I have boost for I produce. To build the factory for this product would only produce the goods at a snails pace. But that might be my only alternative at this point. Thanks for the input.

DeletedUser

I wish I had your knowledge points problem, I am stuck because my army is not strong enough to fight any more provinces. May have to start buying knowledge points with gold to unlock the next military increase (sword dancer promotion).