• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trading relics

Gaemon Hartshorn

There have been times when I could not create the things I wanted to craft in my Magic Academy because I did not have the right relics. I suggest there should be a way to trade relics. Perhaps a player could go to a province which provided a particular relic as it was being explored but which was now completely explored and be offered a way to trade other relics for that province's specialty relic. This would provide a way to become unblocked in the Magic Academy's crafting area.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This has been suggested before, but the issue is that getting from 0-700% boost in your factories has a huge impact on your city and requires 500 relics.
If we were allowed to trade relics then a player would conceivably get there nine times as fast, massively unbalancing the early game.