• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trading runes between players in same fellowship

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
But then who would contribute to your AW? A lot of players do so to get the particular rune they need. There's always a down side, you know.

AJ

Barklay

I got a player who needs 2 runes for a AW I have 102 of those exact runes. I would give them some, if possible or trade for some others, I mean its our fellowship who benefits. Yes, it also is good reason to be with your peers in a group, not that I do not love you martyrs.

Barklay

Holy smokes, I don't play for runes they just happen. My fellowship is ranked high we have KP strings, to keep AWs growing we use the pay ahead method (you pay the guy ahead, we have four active strings a 30,20,10,5 KP string we restart each after it hits around 100 to 150 responses. Almost every chest in each AW completed goes to a member of our fellowship no leaching and I never put any kp on my own AWs. We share a lot of KP bonuses and runes.

Evening Star Selene

If nothing else we could put them up for trades, like we do our goods. Then no one is taking stuff that won't benefit you. Same for coins and supplies, I wish we could sell or buy items from someone. Like have an option when you are setting up your trade, (allow buying? How much?) and you enter the price that would be acceptable to you. Then you wouldn't have to depend so much on the wholesaler.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Accumulating Runes is a pace control. Allowing trading of runes eliminates that control and would need to be balanced by some other control. What would you suggest in exchange, to (for instance) keep a high-level player from pushing a low-chapter city to a level 30 Martial Monastery and Needles of Tempest AWs so it can crush tournaments and push resources back to their big city?

Deleted User - 4646370

What would you suggest in exchange, to (for instance) keep a high-level player from pushing a low-chapter city to a level 30 Martial Monastery and Needles of Tempest AWs so it can crush tournaments and push resources back to their big city?
How do you find all the KP ??