• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trading Wolves Recruiting in Ceravyn!!!

DeletedUser6326

Hello!
The Trading Wolves is looking for two players to join our pack!
We are a gaming family that has been together, through all of the Elvenar worlds, for two years!
Looking for players boosted in crystal :crystal: or dust :magicdust: but all other active players are welcome to join us!
We ask each member to make fellowship visits three times a week, minimum, participate in weekly tournaments (even a little bit of help goes a long way!), and help with trades often!
I send out weekly fellowship updates (score increases, tourney participation, visits and more) as well as all Elvenar news, events, Adventures pathways and any other announcements. We help each other build up our towns and enjoy playing the game!
Please apply or message BlackthornRaven, if interested.
We hope to see you soon! Happy building!!! :)

DeletedUser3468

Sent your AM a message in game. I am very much interested in joining. Ceravyn is where I have my baby city (I play all 7 worlds... I have no life! :rolleyes::D ) and I've finally reached a point where I feel I have something to offer a Fellowship. (and I could certainly use one for trades, being lost in the wastelands of Ceravyn with just one other active player near me!) I do have crystal (just opened it and waiting to sell off some of my unboosted factories to get the population I need to build my first crystal factory.) but not dust... I have elixer as my T3 boosted. I'm a daily player and love tourney play. :p

DeletedUser6326

Come on over Shei! I've sent you an invite! We look forward to having you join the pack! :D