• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trading

DeletedUser

I have noticed that some when they are trading, it seems like that they want something for nothing, basically they are offering for their advantage and the concept is more one sided. As a result their trades don't really happen.
For me I usually place a trade more at what I offer is a good deal for them/both and both parties benefit.

DeletedUser754

VanIsleGirl, on these trades that seem lopsided, do you also see a yellow (!) symbol? This would indicate the trade is from a neighbor yet to be discovered on the continent map. The trader taxes trades from an undiscovered neighbor, but I find an added challenge/goal to the game to discover some of these neighbors to access their trades without a fee. If you click the player's name to "Visit" then enter the world map from their city, you can find your way back to your own city to see which rings to scout/conquer to discover their city.