• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Training army

DeletedUser1252

I was wondering once you train your army, do need to keep doing so, to eventually gain better skills? I keep my army in training but it doesn't seem to help them gain any more strength or skills. And it's costing me every time I train them. What about when one of my soldiers gets attack and or killed, does the army need to be re-trained?

DeletedUser43

It shouldn't really be called "training" your army as all you are really doing is "producing" troops. Yes, they get killed and yes you then have to produce more of them. They get more "trained" by you going through the research tree and unlocking "upgraded" troops as you go. Go look through the research tree and you will see what I mean. But, it takes a really long time. I found that it makes the most sense to keep trying to win battles with the armies you have instead of waiting for them to be more trained because by the time you get farther in the research tree, the enemies get tougher too.

And yes, it costs a lot of money to get more soldiers and a lot of time. It is a part of how you balance your resources in this game.

DeletedUser1252

It shouldn't really be called "training" your army as all you are really doing is "producing" troops. Yes, they get killed and yes you then have to produce more of them. They get more "trained" by you going through the research tree and unlocking "upgraded" troops as you go. Go look through the research tree and you will see what I mean. But, it takes a really long time. I found that it makes the most sense to keep trying to win battles with the armies you have instead of waiting for them to be more trained because by the time you get farther in the research tree, the enemies get tougher too.

And yes, it costs a lot of money to get more soldiers and a lot of time. It is a part of how you balance your resources in this game.

How exactly do you produce more of them? With training? Say I lost two troops during a battle, would I then go to the barricks and train 2 more troops? Or do I have to wait to get more troops when I upgrade from the research tree?

Thanks for the help :)