• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Training button

Do you agree with adding a training button to the bottom of the screen?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

jas77mess

Add a training button to the bottom of the screen where the inventory, AW, crafting, etc. buttons are. This will allow players to enter the training buildings to start training more troops without having to collect the ones already produces.
PROS: We use elven gems to get a heads up so we know how to prepare our productions (3, or 9-hour, 1 or 2-day). When we see "Collect 4 enchantments (or catalysts)" coming up we can use the crafting or inventory buttons to produce more enchantments so that when the quest finally comes up we can go ahead and collect the enchantments. By adding a training button we can do the same thing with troops (prepare them ahead of time) for upcoming event or FA quests.
CONS: Button line getting too long.
IMPLEMENTATION: The mechanics are already there for the magic academy. I think it's just a minor adaptation that would be very beneficial considering how many events and FAs we have.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I asked for something along the lines if adding information available on desktop, to mobile, out on the map. A mod demanded that I find space for this on the platform.
I don't recall discussing this lately, so I am kind of puzzled why we are voting on it.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
kind of puzzled why we are voting on it.
I think the poster put up the poll.
@jas77mess
This is a primarily player driven forum with volunteer moderators. Inno staff does not engage with this forum.
Our volunteer moderators worked really hard to set up a system where ideas from this forum could be sent to the people who could actually implement them. Prior to March 2020, the only forum path to the developers was from Beta. The devs have strict requirements for what they are willing to even look at from us and you can find those requirements here:
Ideas and Suggestions Forum Guide
What basically happens: Someone posts an idea/suggestion in the required format, discussion ensues, the original poster edits the original post to include pertinent parts of that discussion, and a mod is tagged that it is in its final form and ready for a vote. No changes are allowed to the original post after a poll has been created; it is very important to make sure what is stated in the post is exactly what is being voted on. Then, a mod creates a poll with a time limit specified. At the end of that time, if the votes are there, the original post (and only that post, non of the discussion) is sent to the devs. This is a one-way path. While the mods do share if they ever hear back from the devs (usually a 'not what you wanted to hear, but...' kind of response) the devs will not commit to ever responding to these suggestions.
It's not the perfect system we would like, but most of us are just thankful there is a path at all now.