• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Training Cost for a Single Unit (coins)

DeletedUser25781

Hello to all,

I have a question regarding the cost in coins to train a single unit. If the unit cost is different for different units in relation to weight...etc. please explain if you don't mind. I'm currently in chapter two (II). I have only analyzed my cost for training the Sword-dancer and Archer which has equivalent weights. According to my calculation, a Sword-dancer cost 140 coins per unit to train. I have based this figure on a value for a supply being equivalent to ten coins. If my calculations are correct I would like to know what the cost would be for training the Sword-dancer and Archer in the 16th chapter or last chapter. I'm hoping to determine if the cost of training is constant throughout the chapters.

Thank you for your consideration and taking the time to answer.

Best wishes to all,

FabulousHard

DeletedUser25781

The cost for a sword dancer/archer is always 14 supplies per unit.

Thank you so much for your answer. when I first started playing this game about a week ago I would go straight in to battle for new provinces. After doing some analysis I found that I was winning the battles but losing the war in many cases. It is extremely rare, for me at lest, to battle without losing any units in a winning situation and usually the amount of loss exceeds the cost of negotiating. So, I am now taking a different approach with my province encounters. I will battle only if I am sure my unit lost doesn't exceed what's being offered. Thanks to your answer I know I can use this approach throughout the game.

There's going to be one drawback to this approach. With the "go all in" approach I was developing good battle skills. With this new approach I don't think I will be entering many battles. I was enjoying the challenges in conquering enemies that were stronger than my units. To make up for the opportunities of battle I plan to enter some tournaments. I don't know anything about the tournament and hope the cost won't be expensive. If you have any thing to share regarding the tournament please do.

Bye-the-way, your English is great. I always make blunders in English, speaking and writing it. I don't know french but I think it is a beautiful language. So, that makes you a lucky person.

Again, thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

FabulousHard

P.S. If you should share any information on tournaments I will look forward to your response. In any case I will remain grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4646370

The cost for a sword dancer/archer is always 14 supplies per unit.
Just realzed I forgot a detail : two buildings (Brown Bear and Simia Sapiens) increase number of units trained without increasing cost, so they actually reduce cost par unit. The second one isn't available until the end of chapter 14 ; you can find a weak version of the first one in Crafting but to evolve it you need artifacts which were only available in an event last October.

Other advice : you may have noticed production is boosted in one type of your manufactories (marble, steel or planks). Sell all unboosted factories and replace them by boosted ones for a better production. As you grow, your boost will become greater (up to +700% or ×8). Then you can trade your goods with players with other boosts. (In chapters 2 and 3 you will unlock new goods (tier 2 : crystal/scrolls/silk and tier 3 : elixir/dust/gems). You will have one boosted good per tier, so build only your boosted factory for each tier.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25781

Hey Thank you so much PaNonymeB. This is really helpful information. Because I really enjoy this game causes me to truly appreciate your help.

I tried locating your province inside of the Ceravyn & Harandar worlds and I was not able to locate you. Those are the two worlds that I sign into.

Deleted User - 4646370

Actually, I'm not playing in any US world :p But I'm sure other players can help you finding a fellowship to trade with ;). You can also check the "Game worlds" section of this forum.