• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Training ground bugged, event window glitch

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848973765
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848973765

I Set the training ground to produce 3 groups of cerberus before going to sleep last night. This morning, the training ground shows itself idle, but the troops are not there to take. Opening the training ground, the cerberus queue is blinking on and off with a huge (-19319 and growing) negative time. I recorded a quick video showing what is happening. This is on the browser version of the game. Just started happening this morning.

Also the event screen (with the balls to open) is bugged, the mouseover popups vanish instantly or don't show up at all, can't see the prizes or probabilities, and occasionally I notice when mousing over one of the balls, the daily exclusive image at the top left blinks or shifts to the left momentarily. Really odd.

GlamDoll

I am on browser as well (Chrome), had the same issue with training grounds. I went ahead and que'd it & it seems to have stopped the glitch, for now. After leaving it also allowed me to get my troops I produced from it.

No issue with Event screen. (Using HTML) if that matters...

Hope my input is useful.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Wow, can I get one of those?! Something is definitely bugged. You could try clearing the internet cache. That's probably a long shot but might help since, as far as I can tell you are the only one having this problem (I'm quite sure we'd hear a lot more if it were wide spread). Then restart your system completely. Those two things will clear any memory glitches. After that, if it's still a problem it's probably a "duzzie" and way beyond my pay grade. (Oh, wait, I don't get paid for this...LOL).

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
This might be related to the update to the game which was released this morning. You can now use Barracks, Training Grounds, and Mercenary Camp at the same time. Details are in the Release Notes forum.

Deleted User - 848973765

What exactly do you mean by "queing up"? I can't add more to the queue, it keeps telling me all the slots are full.

Edit: I removed one set of cerberus from the queue and the bug ended. Was able to collect the other 2 groups. 3rd group was wasted. Also, after this bug cleared up, the other issue i had with the zodiac screen stopped happening as well.

Last edited by a moderator: