• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

training ground-cerebus

DeletedUser3390

All of a sudden, I have discovered a new research item tucked into my chapter II area which was completed a long time ago. I'm in chapter IV now. If someone hadn't brought this to my attention, I would never have backtracked to find it. What's up with this? What will happen if we don't complete it?

DeletedUser4417

All of a sudden, I have discovered a new research item tucked into my chapter II area which was completed a long time ago. I'm in chapter IV now. If someone hadn't brought this to my attention, I would never have backtracked to find it. What's up with this? What will happen if we don't complete it?
Right now it is optional. When the next update version rolls out it is not longer optional. So until you complete it, you cannot advance further into the current chapter and all areas will be inaccessible past that.

DeletedUser3390

Right now it is optional. When the next update version rolls out it is not longer optional. So until you complete it, you cannot advance further into the current chapter and all areas will be inaccessible past that.
That's interesting. Another of my fellowship members said they don't show it on theirs. Is it only showing up on those who are farther progressed?

DeletedUser4417

That's interesting. Another of my fellowship members said they don't show it on theirs. Is it only showing up on those who are farther progressed?
It's going to vary by race. In humans it is mandatory as a tech so would not show up. In elves it has just been introduced and is, for now at least, optional.