• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[17009] Training Grounds Glitch

DeletedUser6788

Game version: v1.35.2-(9b26f710e) (2017-08-02 13:04)
Game world: Elcysandir
Browser + version: Firefox 54.0.1 (32-bit)
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: LunarNocturne
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
Barracks (Level 12), Training Grounds (Level 8) just reached, Unlocked Scouting for Dwarves chapter.
When I'm training in Barracks, Training Grounds shows 0 time remaining, and Barracks popup displays time remaining as of the last time you loaded the page, moved to a new training group, or collected a complete training group.
When I'm training in Training Grounds, Barracks show 0 time remaining, and Training Grounds popup displays time remaining as of the last time you loaded the page, moved to a new training group, or collected a complete training group.

Expected situation:
Previously both showed time remaining regardless of what you are training. I'm not sure if this occurred when I expanded Training Grounds to 7 or 8 as I did them back to back, or if it was triggered unlocking Dwarves chapter.

Reproduction Steps
1. Have Barracks at Level 12.
2. Have Training Grounds at Level 8.
3. Possibly be in the middle of Advanced Scouts Technology for Dwarven chapter.
4. Attempt to train troops in Barracks or Training Grounds to display one of the two above situations.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report. This is a confirmed issue, and we'll share an update when it's available.