• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

training question how to know if all your troops

DeletedUser24536

hello i am new here and i wonder if the game tells you when all your troops are train for each level so i don't waste my resources?

NightshadeCS

@Master Hexbin, if I am reading your question correctly, you are just wondering if there is a notification when production has finished in the Barracks or one of the other troop-producing buildings? There is not, currently. The only way you know that troops are ready for pickup is the small icon floating above the Barracks (or other) building.

You can use the slider at the bottom of the troop production window to decrease the amount being produced, if you want to collect sooner. Otherwise, you just have to watch the clock, or set a timer. :):):rolleyes::):)

DeletedUser24536

@Master Hexbin, if I am reading your question correctly, you are just wondering if there is a notification when production has finished in the Barracks or one of the other troop-producing buildings? There is not, currently. The only way you know that troops are ready for pickup is the small icon floating above the Barracks (or other) building.

You can use the slider at the bottom of the troop production window to decrease the amount being produced, if you want to collect sooner. Otherwise, you just have to watch the clock, or set a timer. :):):rolleyes::):)
yes i guess i ask a dumb question now that i have played the game i have learned that as long as you keep making the troops you just get a larger # of them. But now i have new question when you level up your armory or your training base do all the troops you had made auto level up with that upgrade?

shimmerfly

Hello @Master Hexbin and welcome!
No your troops wil upgrade seperately. You will get those upgrades in Research in the "Tech Tree" as you progress through the game.
For example You will get one that says "ranger promotion" and so on. You will have to research those to complete them.

DeletedUser24536

Hello @Master Hexbin and welcome!
No your troops wil upgrade seperately. You will get those upgrades in Research in the "Tech Tree" as you progress through the game.
For example You will get one that says "ranger promotion" and so on. You will have to research those to complete them.
i said what i meant wrong what i was talking about was the number of men in each troop does that change auto when you level up your armory's

Fayeanne

When you upgrade an Armory, no, any units presently being trained (or queued to be trained) in the barracks just continue to train at whatever numbers you had previously. You would have to cancel the training and then restart it in order to get the upgraded Armory training slot increase.

As a side note, keep in mind upgrading an Armory only increases training size. It doesn't affect squad size (how many units are in each squad in battle). (But when you research squad size increases, this does automatically apply to all of your units.)