• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Transport AWs

Bethanne Rainbow

We should have the ability to move Ancient Wonders into storage, especially considering that some, like the Tomb of Secrets, have been directed by a quest to be built. As a beginning player, people don't know what AWs are best for their playing style until later in the game. If you could store them, you can also bring them back if they are something you want again. If that is not possible, they should be worth something to sell. You are talking about literally thousands of KP. Have a heart!

Palavyn

When I started playing, Ancient Wonders were in no way a detriment. So I based my strategy off of that. But then they came out with the Spire, whose difficulty ramps UP with every AW level you have. Then, they CHANGED the tournament so that difficulty also gets harder with every Ancient Wonder level. So some of my wonders went from being a minor help to a significant hindrance in the Spire and Tournament.

Unfortunately, some players have deleted wonders. So they will probably be against such changes. So while this idea is 100% in order, it should have been implemented when wonders started making other things more difficult.

Yogi Dave

One problem with being able to teleport AWs is you could teleport the ones that aren't military ones. Then bring them back when it's over. Of course you could run out of teleport spells. Since I'm waiting for a new chapter, I'd teleport my Blooming Trader Guild, Vortex of Storage, Prosperity Towers, Endless Excavation, Elvenar Trade Center and Pyramid of Power and bring them back if they help in the next chapter. This would give me an decent advantage over those needing them to progress through a chapter.

I did sell a couple of AWs that weren't leveled very high and didn't really help my game at the level I'm at, but given they were more clutter than anything, not a problem selling them.

Yogi Dave

Tome of Secrets was level 6, but since it takes over 5 days a scout it wasn't worth keeping. The 2kp a day from the ToS was nice. I also had the Spire Library and Tournament Arena. They are very late game and I really only built them for the avatars and got a few ranking points while I had them, but never leveled them. I'm not really into ranking that much, though it is fun and part of the game. There are a few others I've contemplated selling, but haven't felt the need yet. Strangely enough, the Dwarvan Bulwark is one. Since I have a lot of high level armories, it doesn't boost my training size near as much as my Shrooms AW.

AW choice changes as you move through the game. There are several I never got that others love. Many don't like the ToS, but I got a lot of hammers from it until the Dragons chapter. I never built the Bell Spire (human) and only built the Watchtower Ruins and BTG recently. So, don't go by what I say here when choosing your AWs, please. Study what your needs are and will be. They are powerful buildings. Though, the Fire Phoenix is the best military building of them all and it's not an AW.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Beginning players learn. I've built 4 and torn down 3 of them. No big deal and now I know how to get broken shards when I need them.