• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Trash Bin Tab

Marilyn*43

Cheese & Crackers ... I'm using the mobile app. & while trying to sell a level 2 workshop, my chunky finger pressed a level 15 steel manufacture .... Seriously!!!!! We need a Trash Bin to undue chunky finger mistakes... I freeking lost points & a high level building...
Uuggghhh!!!?

Sprite1313

I feel your pain. I did that with a level 15 elixir manu when I was clearing up after a previous FA. And it doesn’t help that the mechanics are different between mobile and PC, and I switch back and forth.

Marilyn*43

Super draining, as if the good amounts they're asking for isn't exaggerating enough.... Now, to start all over again... & the time that you have to wait again... Ooooohhh mannnnn...

Aritra

I understand your frustration. We've all accidentally sold something at least once (or close calls).

I recommend using a stylus. I love it. I finally got one a couple months ago because my hand would get tired faster than me when playing games on my phone. I never felt the need for it for Elvenar but since I had it, I began using it and now I nearly always do. Tapping things that I meant to tap are much easier (esp moving stuff... even if you grab the right item, it's difficult to see under your fingertip but the narrowness of the stylus is much easier----but when possible, if I can be patient, I still prefer to rearrangement on desktop where I can zoom in and use the cursor). The stylus has also been helpful for neighborly help (which I choose to do exclusively on mobile because the interface is so much faster than entering each and every city on desktop) because it is not as easy to initiate accidental scouting (with a sigh of relief when declining, or cursing afterwards if still hit the wrong button) or enter a tourney tent when aiming for the little NH icon after tapping on the city name. Also super helpful for collections, especially during FA when quantities matter (one-two-three-collect, one-two-three-collect, one-two-three-dammit, grrrrr).

Maybe we still need a trashcan (or call it something else, trash in limbo--still retrievable), or not, but until (if) we do, a stylus should help reduce the problems. ...in my opinion

Deleted User - 849192770

Unfortunately, this will never happen because Inno considers it a way to bypass not being able to store buildings without using a teleport spell.
you might have as little as 15 seconds to open the tab select the building(s) you want and place them or pooof gone forever also Inno might still get some people spending diamonds to undo misclicks which im sure they love.

NightshadeCS

Do you have the confirm sell window? I know this is more of a "train myself" suggestion rather than a true fix, but I have made an effort to stare at the upper left corner of where that popup appears when I am selling something. It shows an image of the building I am selling and I can then visually confirm I am selling the correct building.

Sorry if this is not how the app works (I am on PC right now). Will try to verify on my phone later.

Sprite1313

Do you have the confirm sell window? I know this is more of a "train myself" suggestion rather than a true fix, but I have made an effort to stare at the upper left corner of where that popup appears when I am selling something. It shows an image of the building I am selling and I can then visually confirm I am selling the correct building.

Sorry if this is not how the app works (I am on PC right now). Will try to verify on my phone later.
You get a popup on mobile that is pretty much the same thing; the mechanics are just a little different to get there. It does have the picture in the upper left. So, you have to click on the dollar sign and then the green sell button.

So, it's not too different. But, I agree that it requires self-training (usually after an expensive whoops).

Palavyn

It sounds counterintuitive, but removing the confirmation window when deleting level 1 buildings would lead to less selling wrong buildings. That way, when the confirmation window DOES pop up, the player immediately knows something is up.

Sprite1313

It sounds counterintuitive, but removing the confirmation window when deleting level 1 buildings would lead to less selling wrong buildings. That way, when the confirmation window DOES pop up, the player immediately knows something is up.
I think that is a great idea. And, I can’t imagine it would be that difficult to implement. It would also make demolishing tent cities that much less tedious, lol.

Sprite1313

I feel your pain, I was falling asleep and accidentally sold my brown bear (It was a level 1 bear but still) I haven’t seen it come through my MA ever since :(
o_O And we need a crying emoji to go with that. Thank goodness it was only level 1; could have been much worse. And you really have to be selective about your silver bullet building restoration through customer service.

Soleil Nightbloom

o_O And we need a crying emoji to go with that. Thank goodness it was only level 1; could have been much worse. And you really have to be selective about your silver bullet building restoration through customer service.
To make it even worse this happened way back in ch 3 and I am currently ch 9, so needless to say listen learned. Now when I feel sleepy I just log off.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I feel your pain, I was falling asleep and accidentally sold my brown bear (It was a level 1 bear but still) I haven’t seen it come through my MA ever since :(

The Bears are only in crafting during the autumn bear events, so they will be back in a few months. Plus, whenever the original bear artifact has a rotation as a Spire prize, the bases will be in crafting.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Unfortunately, this will never happen because Inno considers it a way to bypass not being able to store buildings without using a teleport spell.

If the storage was only for 1 building at a time, if it could only restore the building to it's original location, and if it was automatically cleared after 24 hours it would be pretty much useless for anything other than retrieving those nasty "oops" most of us have done. (I lost a level 31 Armory that way).

So three conditions and it should work well without breaking anything.

AJ

Iyapo1

If the storage was only for 1 building at a time, if it could only restore the building to it's original location, and if it was automatically cleared after 24 hours it would be pretty much useless for anything other than retrieving those nasty "oops" most of us have done. (I lost a level 31 Armory that way).

So three conditions and it should work well without breaking anything.

AJ
Even with those three conditions it would be useful for rearranging. In the middle of a guest race I often use a teleport spell to store a building temporarily. It gives me extra wiggle room.

With this you dont need a teleport spell. You just have to complete the process in 24 hours and put the teleportee back in the same spot? Sweet!
Better yet use this and a teleport spell...I could double my wiggle room!

Sprite1313

Even with those three conditions it would be useful for rearranging. In the middle of a guest race I often use a teleport spell to store a building temporarily. It gives me extra wiggle room.

With this you dont need a teleport spell. You just have to complete the process in 24 hours and put the teleportee back in the same spot? Sweet!
Better yet use this and a teleport spell...I could double my wiggle room!

Well, unless there is a way to close that loophole, Inno is not going to go for this, for just that reason. They don’t want a workaround for teleport spells or city rearranging.

Per Xelenia on the guide to this thread:
  • Storing Buildings - Players can utilize the Teleport Spell, available through the Spire, to gain the ability to store buildings. There will not be a feature outside of the spell to store buildings.
That is one of the three things that will not get forwarded to the devs.

Alram

Flippers just flip
New players need the confirmation window on their buildings.