• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Trash Bin Tab

Kekune

New players need the confirmation window on their buildings.
Perhaps you could toggle it on/off, or it would be for lvl1 buildings while you're in ch 1, or something. Level 1 buildings are only "permanent" for like your first 10 minutes in the game, right? They usually get leveled at least to lvl2 really, really fast.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I do agree that if the storage time is too long a trash can would be used as in place of a teleport spell. So, as another poster said, make it short enough to not be useful for that. 5 minutes would be reasonable and hardly usable for more than minor movements. And I could see somebody putting their building into the trash to make room to move things around, then forgetting they had only 5 minutes though. So the trash can has a countdown before the "garbage" is collected. That would teach them the purpose of the trash can, of course.

AJ

BQwer

simple make it 10-20 seconds then you can get your building back but theres no possible way to abuse it.

Palavyn

The other day I had a quest to gain 1000 spell fragments as part of the current event. So of course I went to the MA to disenchant some buildings. While there, I noticed I hadn't placed the Ashen Phoenix. So I went to place it, but deleted it instead! I guess that city won't have one until it becomes craftable; haha! :p

Blindsider66

I feel for ya Marilyn*43,
I must have deleted more than 30 buildings of high rank or importance in the past two years. All by not watching what I was doing, when I thought I was. Last week I managed a double doh! A level 23 Elixor and my prized level 8 Owl disappeared from my city when I nodded off. Sure my face was on the keyboard, but can I really do that much damage whilst sleeping. I must be very talented.

Peace
Blindsider66