• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Treasure Found after Helping??

DeletedUser4135

So, I'm new to the game. After I help out in another town, I see a banner that says "There's a Treasure in this City!", but I can never seem to find it! Can someone explain how I do this?

DeletedUser1016

It's going to be located along the outer areas of your city, you'll need to pan into all the corners and edges to find it. You get 3 treasures every 24 hrs and they appear when you visit either your neighbors or fellowship members.

DeletedUser3297

It will be in their city, not yours. When you see the chest banner, search all outer edges of the city your in and you will find it. If you leave that city without collecting the chest, it will be gone.

DeletedUser1016

....gone but not lost....they will keep showing up until you collect all three [3] within that 24 hour period...and some times they are not all in a row, it can skip once or twice, but usually they are close together.

DeletedUser3707

Greetings!
Are the chests random or is there a way to have one in my land? Thank you.

Blue Porchers

DeletedUser4112

The treasure chests only appear after you 'Help' in the towns (Fellowships' & Neighbours' in World Map) you visit, 'Help' means clicking on the Handshake button and click on their building that has a handshake sign on them. The treasure chests only appears 3 times in a day for these 'Help', and yes if you 'missed it' - didn't see the message 'You found a treasure chest' and search for it in the town right after the message, it will still appear again in your next few 'Helps'. So good luck! You definitely get these in every 24 hours.

DeletedUser3707

The treasure chests only appear after you 'Help' in the towns (Fellowships' & Neighbours' in World Map) you visit, 'Help' means clicking on the Handshake button and click on their building that has a handshake sign on them. The treasure chests only appears 3 times in a day for these 'Help', and yes if you 'missed it' - didn't see the message 'You found a treasure chest' and search for it in the town right after the message, it will still appear again in your next few 'Helps'. So good luck! You definitely get these in every 24 hours.

@Skywalker and Mykan thank you both for the information. Skywalker233, you explained it really well. Thanks again.

DeletedUser3575

There's actually a single reset time for ALL chests, so it's possible to get 6 in less than 24 hours if you time it right (useful before you go on vacation or if you missed a day). The reset is at 6pm EST for Felyndral - so you can get three current-day chests before 6pm, then do some more after 6pm and get your three chests from the "next" day. I use this on Friday afternoons since I rarely am able to play on Saturdays due to work, and any other times I either know I won't make it the next day or missed playing the previous day!

DeletedUser4375

I am not finding the treasure chests in the cities I visit, even in those that have a few buildings... have clicked everywhere in the cities to make sure they are not behind buildings, and not getting them that way either. You are saying they are only on outer edges? I got one the first day I played, and that was the only one that was visible to me. Am I doing something wrong?

DeletedUser3297

They are always on the outer edges of the city map. Once the pop-up appears letting you know there is a treasure there, pan the city map to the edges and look there. Common places are on the land bridge, in the new backdrop to the left of the chasm, at the end of the trail that is towards the back cliff and in the forest area. Never anywhere within the city limits. :)

DeletedUser3087

a new place is at the very top in the mountain area also

DeletedUser5293

When I open the chest, sometimes I receive crystals or silks. But they never show up in my supply inventory. Where I can I access them?

DeletedUser3297

Those are relics. You can view how many relics you have by clicking on your Main Hall and clicking the relics tab. These are needed to increase your boosts and to run the Magic Academy. Relics are separate from goods. You will never receive goods from doing neighborly help unless you have the Ancient Wonder Crystal Lighthouse/Great Bell Spire. Those wonders give you a small amount of goods for each visit.

DeletedUser594

When I open the chest, sometimes I receive crystals or silks. But they never show up in my supply inventory. Where I can I access them?
They are probably relics and you can check for them by clickling you Main Hall under the tab for Relics.
Quick fingers beat me to it

DeletedUser5293

They are probably relics and you can check for them by clickling you Main Hall under the tab for Relics.
Quick fingers beat me to it
Thank you! Now I see them. I thought they had just disappeared!

DeletedUser5293

Those are relics. You can view how many relics you have by clicking on your Main Hall and clicking the relics tab. These are needed to increase your boosts and to run the Magic Academy. Relics are separate from goods. You will never receive goods from doing neighborly help unless you have the Ancient Wonder Crystal Lighthouse/Great Bell Spire. Those wonders give you a small amount of goods for each visit.
Thank you for explaining that to me.