• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Treasures not appearing on city maps

DeletedUser8519

When offering help to another city the message appears "A treasure is in this city" only there isn't. This has only just recently happened to me as before it was not an issue.

Game version:
__ v1.29.3-(c918ee3cd) (2017-05-11 10:34)
Game world: __ Sinya Arda
Browser + version: __ FireFox Ver 53.0.3 (32-bit)
Flash Player version: __ Adobe Flash player Ver 25,0,0,171
Operating System: __ Windows 10 64 bit
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __ Talinda Naire
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5
Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Previously before today this was working as intended. Now the last two times I have done this and seen the message "There is a treasure in this city" both times in different cities there was no treasure on the map and I looked all over the map more than once.

Expected situation:
When the game tells me there is a treasure in a city, I expect there to actually be one.

Reproduction Steps
Go to a neighbor's city
2. Offer assistance
3. Get pop up message "There is a treasure in this city!"
4. Scroll all around map to locate treasure (only there is none).

Moonkyst

This has started happening to me lately. Maybe it happened in the past but I'm noticing it more now.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I've never got a message for a chest and not found it if I looked.

If you aren't used to looking for chests, there is a spot at the very bottom that is mostly behind the charm bar and is easy to miss. Also, the one at the very top, beside the statue with the big sword, and a tall building in the top-left of the city can frequently hide the one that comes along the path going down to the valley behind the city.