• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

TRI POINT

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1759441
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1759441

cannot find no real info at all about TRI-Points? which is hot in debate and so much is being said, all different things? I have been told Tripoints are only for changing color paths, i have been told that tripoints filled up, ONLY count if you finish that color path? (obviously you can only fill one path so this screams that filling tripoints is useless). and the best one that i actually believe, Tri-Points can all be filled and actually do count, (as long as the tripoint is completed) and if you go one color, you can still get every Tri-Point on the map. IF you look at your servers ranking, the symbol over the points is the symbol for Tri-points. Many leaders are confused about what Tri-Points are and what they are not. I PUT OUT A SIMPLE QUESTION? What is YOUR take on Tripoints, Can i please just have the facts on if Tri-points? No personal attacks! IF you have a link? Thank you and please leave the link. (i have read the FA instruction on this page and find nothing on Tri-points). Do Tri-Points count when filled or if there is some mystery use that they are only good for changing paths, or only good on one path? Thank You, fellow gamers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hi there.
The tricolor or strategic waypoints can be filled once you unlock the dot below them, or the one beside them. Yes they can be used to switch paths but, as they are worth more points than the surrounding dots, many fellowships do complete them. ElvenGems has a good basic guide even if we don't have the latest versions uploaded to the site; my guide has a lot of useful information. Thank you, @kenpo, I will add in a small bit about this point (perhaps tonight ).

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Tri points are always great to complete. Any waypoint that you complete, no matter what path it is on, will always count towards your point total. However, if you are only going for the prizes, not points, then it doesn't matter. They don't give you more prizes (unless your fs gets in a top spot).