• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Triumph of the tides

Raccon

Hi all, according to the last Spire announcement The Triumph of the tieds building is one of the awards. I have this building from earlier chapters and thanks to Spire I managed to get all 9 artifacts to evolve a new one. I know that I'll have to sell my current building in order to get a new one, but this building is going to be phase out soon in spire so there is a little chance to win it in spire. I was wondering if this building is showing in Magic Academy too, so I could craft it sooner or later after I sold the old one.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Raccon The spire only has the artifacts. Unless there has been a significant change, you can't win a base for a building in the spire. Those are only in the magic academy and only show up if you don't already have 1 in either your city or inventory.