• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Triumph of the Tides

Moho

Chef
Triumph of the Tides is a great building. You can choose from four types of daily rewards, one of which being Valorian Guards. I picked the Valorian Guards because this building produces a large number of troops at a low cost.

I use Valorian Guards on a regular basis. Last week's and this week's Spires included a lot of encounters where Heavy Melee Units were necessary.

I run three human cities and I have one Triump of the Tides in my oldest one. Although I use Valorian Guards almost every time Heavy Melee Units are supposed to get engaged in battle, I have almost 800 squads of Valorian Guards in my Army Camp at the moment.

Some time in the past there was an offer where we were able to aquire an additional Triumph of the Tides base and 9 artifacts. I only bought two bases, one for each of my younger cities. I was able to get 9 artifacts for one, and 6 artifacts for the other. In the meantime, I managed to evolve the latter to level 9. And now I've just learned that soon we'll be able to earn Triumph of the Tides artifacts in the Spire again. I only need one to upgrade my last Triump of the Tides to the max. I have over 1,000 Paladins in my Army Camps too, but Valorian Guards are powerful troops that I can obtain almost for free.

IMG02.jpg

Lady Dastardly

I agree, it's a really great bldg. I have it making seeds at my level, and it's one of the first I upgrade when I change chapters.
And now I've just learned that soon we'll be able to earn Triumph of the Tides artifacts in the Spire again
Not quite - the announcement says
  • The Triumph of the Tides Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting
You'll be able to craft that missing artifact in the MA, but you won't be able to win it in the Spire.

Moho

Chef
but you won't be able to win it in the Spire.
Oh, I see. Well, that's good news too. Every building in that town is evolved to level 10, so once I see the articraft in the MA I'll grab it. :)

Here's an explanation of the NetZero AW leveling system by SoggyShorts:
NetZero
Requirements:

• At least 8 players who are part of it logging in each day
  • Each player needs a stash of ~50-100 KP in instants that will be tied up in the system
Basic idea:
Each player has one of their own wonders that they are working on at the same time. Players reserve chests in those wonders for zero profit by donating lending the exact amount that the chests give as rewards.

How it works:
  1. A player announces in the NetZero message thread "I'm doing my Golden Abyss next"
  2. [Optional] Fill your wonder 50% before announcing it.
  3. As players log in and see the message they visit the GA and reserve the topmost available reward chest
  4. The player who reserves the final 5 KP reward chest posts in the thread "Chests done" so that others don't waste time checking.
  5. The owner of that GA fills it at their own pace.
Example:
Your wonder needs 500 KP to fill
A: Donates 30 gets 30 from chest 100% return
B: Donates 25 gets 25 from chest 100% return
C: Donates 20 gets 20 from chest 100% return
D: Donates 10 gets 10 from chest 100% return
E: Donates 5 gets 5 from chest 100% return
You: Donates 400 to self, gets 500 KP wonder filled 125% return

Troubleshooting:
Sometimes a mistake can happen where two players both try and reserve the same chest at the same time. If this happens, the wonder owner can simply reimburse the player who has now overpaid by overpaying the same amount on their next wonder.
E.G.
  1. The top chest in my wonder has 40 KP in rewards, and the second has 30 KP.
  2. Dave and Jim each donate 40 with Dave getting the top spot.
  3. Since Jim has now paid 40 for the 30 KP chest he is owed 10 KP.
  4. He then tells me that he will be working on his [ToS] wonder after his current one is full.
  5. I go to his [ToS] wonder and grab the top 45 KP spot but I overpay with 55 KP to balance us out.

Last edited: