• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Troop Production Minimized!!

LizAdelle

HELP!!!
All 3 of my military production buildings are stuck in some miniaturization phase - producing only a few troop units in seconds (see example below)
I have plenty of supplies so it's not a supply issue. Started yesterday midday, but has continued into today. Have restarted Elvenar to no effect. Not sure if there's a connection, but had just upgraded Martial Monastery to level 2.

Game version: __ 1.135.3
Game world: __Arendyll
Browser + version: __Microsoft Edge - Version 92.0.902.73 (Official build) (64-bit)
Google Chrome - Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit)
App on Android mobile devices
Flash Player version: __ N/A
Operating System: __ Windows 10 on computer, Android on mobile devices
Screen resolution: __tried various
Account name: __LizAdelle
Humans or Elves: __Elves, I believe
Reproducibility: __5/5 = happens always since midday 8/16
Quest title: __ N/A
Current situation: __described above
Expected situation: expect "normal" troop production numbers & time frame
Reproduction Steps: don't need to do anything to reproduce this - just go into one of the buildings and click to produce troops :(
Screenshots of the bug:
1629208782706.png

Hope you can help me figure this out...it's very frustrating.

~ LizAdelle

LizAdelle

Same thing in Mozilla Firefox browser...even after shutting down & restarting computer. Guess I'm not meant to fight...lol!