• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Troops Displaying 999

DeletedUser5800

Was doing pretty well in the Tournament until the last hour did this no matter how many times I refreshed.
upload_2018-3-17_13-0-28.png

HJK84

This occurred to me also, I think during the Marble Tournament or the Gems, I forget.
I refreshed and did the basic things, didn't change... I had to Cater to complete the province.

I thought I was alone, so didn't even bother posting + I could've been sleep deprived :eek:
Now, I see I should've said something, lol

DeletedUser5800

Thanks
I probably should have given more info. but was slightly frustrated. :oops:
For the record it was on PC IE browser and seemed to start when the tournament would have ended had the time not changed here, no idea if that is relevant. Tried reloading about 20 times to no avail. Would only display >999x and if I tried to use them would put 0 in which obviously lost. One of these days I might learn how to file a proper report, sorry. :confused: ;) :)

Risen Malchiah

This happens to me when I go back to the world map after visiting a fellowship member and then use the Tent icon to zoom to the province location before it has a chance to load the surrounding map. This zooming to unloaded sections of the map seems to do this often for me. But I see there's a fix in the next patch.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Everyone,

This bug should have been fixed with the latest update, version 1.50. Is anyone still experiencing this problem?

Xelenia