• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

troops won in "rise of the Phoenix"

Wesley

i have won several troops units when i spend my diamonds. i look in my "instant" tab they are not there. i have won several troop units , at least 6, and nothing. are they some place new or are they not being credited to the instants tab?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Lelanya I think he means the essence, since they are diamond-shaped.

But yes, all the troops won from the prize chests are just normal troops and go straight to your barracks. Today's daily prize is an actual Troop Instant. A Troop Instant will always look similar in picture to other Instants, like the Ancient Knowledge instants, and will say it is a platoon or brigade or whatever word they are using for the different sizes. If the prize just lists a number of troops, like 3000 light melee, that is not an instant.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes @Enevhar Aldarion that is what I figured as well, but Support may not be able to clear this thread without the :diamond: issue mentioned, seeing as the OP used the term.

I didn't get credit for many brigades won last night. I'm not even sure if the game applied all the troops I won. This event seems buggy. I got an error message saying to please choose a valid chest this morning when I click on one displayed. When I refreshed, I got another set of chests. I've never seen this before in 4 years of play. It is my opinion that switching from awarding Troop Instants to rewarding Troops directly was a poor decision, since it makes it much more difficult to validate the reward.

On reporting the total absence of Light Melee Instants as a bug, support simply keeps looking at the same data that is recorded in the game through a different application. They just look at what was applied, and confirm is what I see is what the system recorded and won't provide transaction details. I won an instant this morning and I know what the instant looks like when it's rewarded. It seems that I going to have to keep a spreadsheet for everything awarded or start recording my game play to have hard evidence for future incidents.

Last edited:

DeletedUser20539

I just realized I didn't get any of the troop instants I won in the Rise of the Phoenix either!! Darnit!!
I assumed the procedure changed and they just went to my camp inventory. Duh, Nope.
My teammates in my FS say they have the instants going to Inventory under "instants" just like always. It's no longer happening for me.....And of course I have no idea at this point how many I have lost. Quite a few.
I am becoming very disillusioned with INNO. Too many mistakes lately. It is not as much fun anymore

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just realized I didn't get any of the troop instants I won in the Rise of the Phoenix either!! Darnit!!
I assumed the procedure changed and they just went to my camp inventory. Duh, Nope.
My teammates in my FS say they have the instants going to Inventory under "instants" just like always. It's no longer happening for me.....And of course I have no idea at this point how many I have lost. Quite a few.
I am becoming very disillusioned with INNO. Too many mistakes lately. It is not as much fun anymore

There has been exactly one day so far with troop instants as a daily prize. There are NO troop instants in the chests. This is not a bug and your fellowship members are wrong if they are not talking about the light melee instant worth 15 squads that was the daily prize.

DeletedUser20539

There has been exactly one day so far with troop instants as a daily prize. There are NO troop instants in the chests. This is not a bug and your fellowship members are wrong if they are not talking about the light melee instant worth 15 squads that was the daily prize.
Ok, so I just won 738 Granite Golems in the Phoenix Quest. What I read from your statement is ~> these are not considered "troop instants". Am I understanding your statement correctly?

Support just looks at what their console tells them, which is the same buggy data that we see in our Instants. It doesn't matter what you use to look at bad data, it's still bad data. The results they look at are useless, they have to look at transactions and events. Clearly they can't do it or can't be bothered. I had to push for three days before someone said they would forward this to the developers. I don't expect much to happen.