• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trophies

Pheryll

Set Designer
Trophies are awards a fellowship receives for performance in tournaments and spire. They carry no in game meaning, but are metrics a player can use when trying to decide which fellowship to join.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Trophies are awards a fellowship receives for performance in tournaments and spire. They carry no in game meaning, but are metrics a player can use when trying to decide which fellowship to join.
The total number of tourney trophies accumulated is unfortunately a rather useless metric unless it also displays how long the FS has been around since they started counting trophies. If a FS has 50 Tournament Masters trophy, that means something completely different if the fellowship has been around 1 yrs vs 5yrs. One is getting a blueprint every week and the other is getting one less than once a month. Same goes with processing Gold Spire trophy information. A young fellowship might be getting weekly gold trophies, but their total number might be very low compared to a more casual FS that has been around longer, but does occasional pushes. Then a player might pick the higher trophy fellowship thinking it's the more competitive one, but it's not. Likewise, will a casual player know to pick the FS with lower number of the trophies as the better fit in that situation? The trophies alone can be misleading. It's still cumbersome that we need to rely on Elvenstats for so much info, and that is if you know the site exists, but I guess at least they're trying and giving us something.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The total number of tourney trophies accumulated is unfortunately a rather useless metric unless it also displays how long the FS has been around since they started counting trophies.

Remember there are lesser trophies, such as 5 chest tourney and participant in spire. Weighing the harder to get trophies against the easier can also provide a meaningful average.

For example: my fellowship has 2 tournament master (10 chest) and 88 tournament regulars (5 chest), 168 spire bronze, and 389 spire fellowship. I think that says a lot about my fellowship without having to go to elvenstats.

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Remember there are lesser trophies, such as 5 chest tourney and participant in spire. Weighing the harder to get trophies against the easier can also provide a meaningful average.

For example: my fellowship has 2 tournament master (10 chest) and 88 tournament regulars (5 chest), 168 spire bronze, and 389 spire fellowship. I think that says a lot about my fellowship without having to go to elvenstats.
That's true. Though I suppose if one is looking for a casual FS, it's also a lot easier to shop as most will do. I think even a lot of the top 50 FS are not really considered a competitive FS.