• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trophy

DeletedUser1791

Hey I want a trophy too! Is there a guy bowling on top of this trophy? Or doing karate?

shionnach

No they just left me a message saying I had to post a message in the forum to receive it. I don't even know why I got one.

DeletedUser

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?help/trophies

2018-03-09.jpg

In the bottom right corner of your screen, there's a star and a thumbs-up. The star indicates how many trophies you have received, the thumbs-up indicates how many likes you have received. Most MMO forums have something similar.

DeletedUser

Ok, so, if you click on your forum avatar, you can go to your profile page. On your profile page, beneath your avatar image you will see your forum details. Like this:

2018-03-09 (1).jpg

Click the number shown for your trophy points, and it will pop up a box that shows you all of your trophy points, what they mean and when you got them. :)

In this case, you got a trophy point for posting your first message.