• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tryin' to "answer" third Birthday question

satchmo33

I'm pretty low-tech. Can anyone tell me how to save the photo I was planning on submitting in a way that makes it not too big for the answer box?

DeletedUser3116

I've been trying to find out how to even see the question. When I pull up the notes, it says participate now, but just takes me here to the forum to put something in a thread. How did you get into the third question.

DeletedUser3116

thank you Atagus. Well, now I have a new problem. I don't know how to upload a photo or screenshot into Elvenr.

AtaguS

thank you Atagus. Well, now I have a new problem. I don't know how to upload a photo or screenshot into Elvenr.
It seems like any sort of well wishes would be ok... doesn't necessarily have to be an image I don't think.

Barklay

get a friend to help the easy way. take a photo method...lower the photo quality settings on camera or phone, use a cable to link phone/camera to usb hole on your computer. allow data share use explorer to find phone then folder DCIM its the pictures folder on phone drag picture to desktop/ if picture is to big use a free photo editor to resize smaller 480x640 pixel works fine. then upload using button on completion, If it sounds to hard to do then get a friend to help.

Barklay

to upload click on button and look for a paper clip to attach a file. the paper clip is below the text box on the left side it even says attach files your photo is a file.