• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Turn old into new

do you think this is a good idea

• Total voters

kakorot9000

i think a good idea to have is a new special trader where you can use the old event buildings currently placed/in bag etc to trade for new buildings such as a magic style residence(big pop building) or bigger culture or bit of both etc each item will give specific amount of points towards the building you wish to have so say you want a building with alot of population, required 20 points each low event building gives say 1 point or even a broken point (like Aw shards for example) and the better newer buildings give 1 to say 5 points. this way people can finally get rid of all the old building they will never use that are sat in their inventory and make real use of them, so placed building give less points and bag ones give more maybe (makes sense really) as the higher people who have no need for these lower buildings can trade them in for better items, lower people can get full use then trade them later and frees up space and then people wont have to sell old building to get nothing back, this i think would bring back alot of players in the long run and make current players extremely happy, me being one, please consider this as it would be a very good addition to the game. thank you for reading

Gath Of Baal

this way people can finally get rid of all the old building they will never use that are sat in their inventory and make real use of them

I have an ongoing personal challenge to see just how many pages of event buildings I can collect.. I was up to 10 pages of them, but had to use a few to fix my negative population, so I am back to 9 1/2 worth

DeletedUser

Similar ideas have been suggested before, and the answer has been no. Plus, trading an old event prize for buildings that can be purchased with diamonds will never happen, since that would cut in to Inno's revenue.