• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Turning off Collection

DeletedUser1094

I have a question: How can some player are able to turn off coin collection. I have at least 3 players who are or have had their coin helping hand collection turned off is this something we all can do ??

DeletedUser61

Your Coin collection icons will go grey when the storage capacity of your Main Hall is maxed out.

DeletedUser1094

Your Coin collection icons will go grey when the storage capacity of your Main Hall is maxed out.
has nothing to do with my question don't you read what people post or do you just guess at it this is why I have you on ignore.

DeletedUser51

Players are actually not able to turn off coin collection at any time.

If you mean you cannot donate coins to them, this is because they have logged out while their main hall is under construction and have not returned for it to complete.

DeletedUser43

Vanguard, are you asking how to turn off the animations in your city? If so, sorry, I can't tell you, but I do know there is a way to do it.

DeletedUser

Vanguard, are you asking how to turn off the animations in your city? If so, sorry, I can't tell you, but I do know there is a way to do it.
If you set the graphic quality to low, animations are turned off. My video card burned up, and I had to learn this the hard way.