• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tweaks after seeing newest game update

kctanzen

This is a two part suggestion: One directly relates to the latest game update, specifically splitting the training queues / buildings.
The other is an older request (not mine, I'm no where close to finishing all the released chapters).

-- With each training building having a unique queue and ability to train full time, a hover / tool tip view to see empty training slots for the building you are reviewing would be quite useful, instead of clicking the building and collecting trained troops to check. Would help for quest steps / making best use of other game resources for players.

-- Older request, I think has been bandied about a few times -- using the blueprints icon in any RR recipe in crafting to show total available blueprints, similar to how you can see them when hovering over the icon in the upgrade tab for a magic building. If the player has upgraded all of their magic buildings and is at the end of all the currently released chapters, there isn't any spot I know of (but again, not at that point myself) to check how many blueprints you might have stashed away.

NightshadeCS

I think the point of the hover is so that you don't have to collect the troops to see how may slots are available. This helps for quests, if you are trying to save a collection for later.

Risen Malchiah

It may be worth separating the suggestions into separate threads. The blueprint suggestion could also be expanded to include them being visible in the inventory somewhere. It's been years. It really is time!

As for the hover / tooltip, I would love this for all buildings involving a queue (Barracks, TG, Merc & MA) to quickly see that all slots are properly filled without needing to open every individual building. For me, this doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I want to collect the troops. But I'd go further. I'd love this info to also be displayed in the HUD status bar in some way, perhaps an icon with a drop down menu showing each building and its status.

Magic Academy 3 / 5
Barracks 5 / 5
Training Grounds 0 / 5
Mercenary Camp 0 / 5

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Hovering can't be done in the mobile app, so anything they do would have to work in both, as it is unlikely they will continue to add something new just to the browser version. The MA can be checked by going through the Crafting icon, so maybe add a Military icon that accesses the troop inventory, which also has a tab to show you the troops in queue, without letting you add to the queue, since they seem to not want us to do that. Even though we can add enchantments to the MA queue without collecting any finished ones.