• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Twilight Phoenix event rewards...did I miss something?

ElfGunn

I finished the event in the Bronze League, and I received 3 prizes. I thought there was supposed to be an artifact as well, but I didn't get one. I put in a ticket to Support, but they said there was no artifact prize.

I could've sworn the in-game prize list showed an artifact prize for Bronze, or four prizes in any case. Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

ElfGunn

Yeah, this is the first event I wound up in bronze on, despite the fact that I was in the game every three hours (7 at night) and fed my ashen. So, only 8 artifacts for me. Sorry, Elfgunn. Yeah, it sucks. :(

Darielle, first Bronze finish for me too. I couldn't hold Silver at the end. That surprised me, in previous events the Silver league slowed down the last several days and I was gaining on Good.

Last edited: