• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Two New Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser1036
  • Start date

DeletedUser1036

Suppose we had an Inn where visitors from far off lands could stay and help with our city's?

The soul purpose of the Inn would be to add population to a city and the population would grow or decline depending on how many coins you invest into it.

This would be a temporary fix for those in need of just a little extra population but it would also have to be fueled by investment of coins to keep the population up as needed.

The second building idea would be a Worship Hall which raises the spirits of your city (essentially boost's the culture) on a temporary basis. Instead of using coins or supplies it would require a gift of Tier 1 goods on a daily basis in order to keep any boost to culture it gives.

DeletedUser6335

Why not have the Worship Hall take any Tier as a gift..and simply grant a set bonus for T1, T2, and T3 (that is slightly higher each Tier)? It's a cool idea/way to boost culture. Would be nice if it was able to accept "offerings" from other players as well. :)

DeletedUser1036

Yes each Tier group could produce a different level I suppose. Both the buildings I am suggesting would have to be permanent (non-saleable if you build them) but the rewards would be temporary depending on how much you fed them

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'd like to see the Inn be a permanent culture building, that only adds population when you feed it. Then it is useful all the time, rather than taking up space when not used.

DeletedUser1036

I'd like to see the Inn be a permanent culture building, that only adds population when you feed it. Then it is useful all the time, rather than taking up space when not used.

That could work too