• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Two Players Looking for Friendly, Active Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser6217
  • Start date

DeletedUser6217

A friend of mine and I are looking to join a new FS. We play daily & participate in trades, helping out with trades whenever we can (we both typically post 3 star trades). We feel it's important to have active players in a FS, not only for NH but also for trades, tournament, and asking questions/giving answers. We can all learn from one another in this game.

We both focus on our boosted goods. We are not newbies. Deadsnake is boosted in marble, silk, and gems. I am boosted in steel, scrolls, and magic dust.

We are a package deal.

WE HAVE FOUND A NEW FELLOWSHIP. THANK YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2824

If you haven't found a home yet, my fellowship is a balance of an active yet casual atmosphere. We're all pretty friendly and can help answer any questions you might have about the game. ;)