• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Two spots open in New Lindon!

NightshadeCS

We are looking for someone boosted in marble, crystal, and/or elixir to fill our ranks. We are a fairly new fellowship, though many of us were together in previous groups. We average 6-7 chests in the tournament each week, and were able to have fun while completing all three stages of the latest Fellowship Adventures. We ask for visits 3-5 per week, fair trades, and respectful treatment, which you will get in return!

If you are interested in growing with us, please apply or message archmage JokeC.

LisaMV

@NightshadeCS
Oh wow - I would be so honored to join your Fellowship!! I am "boosted in marble, crystal, and elixir" and I play/visit every day!
:( ... but I am in Felyndral - how disappointing.

NightshadeCS

If you are interested in obtaining another Coldfire artifact or two, come and join us before the new Fellowship Adventures start on Monday. We will be completing all three stages (and we actually have fun, too!).

Giovannaa

Hello! I just started a new city in Winy. I have checked my tech tree and I will be boosted in marble, silk, and gems. I would love to join your FS, so if my city progress is not too undeveloped, please send me an invite!

NightshadeCS

We could really use someone boosted in elixir, so please check us out and apply! We are averaging 6.3 chests in the tournament and getting better as we grow. : )