• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

two worlds?

DeletedUser613

is it possible to play as a human and an elf using the same user name and password in two worlds?

DeletedUser613

so i'm playing as human in us account and how do i go about being able to
play as elf in us account?

DeletedUser

You could also play on the en server. It is in English but is directed toward UK and other non-U.S. folks. However, since there aren't a lot of (or any) things that occur at specific times, either one will work the same. Or you could play on the beta server. Either way you choose a different "flag" on the dropdown at the top center to change servers.

DeletedUser551

We don't know for sure yet, but worry not, you will be notified in time. :)

DeletedUser

How countries also have more worlds? Because i see use already have something around five. Like i can play in US one because i know speak enghlish enought to play. How you can see. But why i started in my country if i now must go from start with both races by Mail account?

DeletedUser551

Servers typically get new worlds after they exceed a number of active players. Servers with more active players tend to have more worlds.

DeletedUser

Well so i must bring more people to my country server? Well i have lot of new people around me but it's still not enough. Well i guess i must to.
But it's stupid i can't jume between country servers with same village but just with different country. So it's little sad for me then i must be locked to my country. Because i already buys diamonds so total restart with same race it's stupid. Or it is there way how to tranfer village?

Thistleknot

At least on the US server, it works like this. When you first get on Elvenar, you would choose a world to play in, for instance Arendyll. You would choose a race at that time, say the Elves. Once you get your city established, log out. This will bring you to a log in screen where you can choose one of the other worlds: Khelonaar, Winyandor, Felyndral, or Elcysandir. When you start your second city, you get the opportunity to choose a either Elves or Humans. You could choose Humans. As you continue to start new cities in each of the five worlds, you can choose whether you want to be Elves or Humans.

DeletedUser5827

I have a problem with multiple worlds. It says I played in 3. I only play in one. I started one other because I wanted to see what a goods level 1 would yield on something, but I did not want to pursue playing in that world. Then, a #3 just popped up out of nowhere. How do I get rid of the other 2 worlds I am not playing in? I may some day, but not any time soon.

DeletedUser3686

I have a problem with multiple worlds. It says I played in 3. I only play in one. I started one other because I wanted to see what a goods level 1 would yield on something, but I did not want to pursue playing in that world. Then, a #3 just popped up out of nowhere. How do I get rid of the other 2 worlds I am not playing in? I may some day, but not any time soon.

If multiple worlds in Elvenar functions anything like they do in Forge of Empires (another Inno game), if you haven't spent any diamonds in that world it should delete itself on its own after not logging into it for two months.

So yea, if you don't plan on playing in them, just ignore them and they should go away on their own (at least I think so).

DeletedUser5800

if you don't plan on playing in them, just ignore them and they should go away on their own (at least I think so).
Yes, that. When my wife started she spawned in a dif. world than I and switched, after however many days the one she never moved further than the tutorial in went back to the worlds she had not played in list leaving only the active one in the played in list.
Of course she eventually gave up entirely because anytime we both tried to play at once it would kick one of us off saying there was another account on the same IP address and having to take turns was stupid... but before that we did have time to learn that one thing to be true. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: