• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

U.P. - Unite & Prosper

DeletedUser6219

U.P. (Unite & Prosper) is an established fellowship on Felyndral. We are made up of players from all over who have joined together to help one another grow/prosper in the game. We are currently looking for a few active members to fill vacancies in our fellowship. Like most fellowships we have basic rules such as visit 4 times a week, post fair trades, and participate as much as you can/want in tournaments and fellowship adventures.
Our players range in scores from 7,000 to 157,000. We believe in producing boosted goods; especially at later levels as this helps others with active trading etc. While a lot of fellowships are concerned with scores and getting a certain number of chests every tournament - we are concerned with you having fun and getting the support you need to advance in the game. This is not to say we don't do much in tournaments; generally we get the 5th or 6th chest and we did finish all three stages of the FA.
So if you are an active player looking for a fun and helpful group of players to spend your time with on Felyndral; then U.P is the fellowship for you! If you are interested you can either apply to the fellowship or send me an email in game (Username is Jasix).
Thanks! :)

DeletedUser8372

Hi. I am active in another account, but am building another city in this account and need a FS to join. I am very actyive in both accounts and help players on a daily basic.