• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ultimate creatures

Matrickz

After you make the 28000 creatures for the quests are you done making them? I am at fortress 4 and the upgrade drops slots from 5 to zero so do you Ned to be done making them before the upgrade
Aw2_shards.png

DeletedUser30612

You may want to change the title of your post to reflect what chapter you are in? I’m assuming your talking about a chapter quest

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, if someone makes the mistake to upgrade the portal to level 4 before they are done making all the ultimate creatures, they will have to sell the portal and build another one and level it back up to 2 or 3 to make more.

Talaedraiia

Yes, if someone makes the mistake to upgrade the portal to level 4 before they are done making all the ultimate creatures, they will have to sell the portal and build another one and level it back up to 2 or 3 to make more.
What chapter are you talking about? Since I PP as much as I can and build as few guest buildings as I can, I always upgrade portal as fast as I can. It would help to know in what chapter I shouldn’t do this