• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ultimate power ... end of game

EastWind

Sooooo, what happens at the end of the game.... Ultimate Power .... It looks for all the world like finishing it blows up your city? Anyone know what happens?

Zoof

I've a few people in my fellowship in Sinya Arda who has finished it but they're still happily chatting.

... which doesn't say a whole lot, since I didn't ask. I'm not one for too many spoilers in the story. For all I know, those players are actually sitting on an ash heap with no way to rebuild their city and they log in just because the chat's nice.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Sooooo, what happens at the end of the game.... Ultimate Power .... It looks for all the world like finishing it blows up your city? Anyone know what happens?
I do not think this is the actual end of the game. Just where it currently ends at. From what I have heard, the next chapter (chapter 20) should be coming out fairly soon. For reference's sake, the original game released nearly 6 years ago was merely chapters 1-5. Everything since then is an expansion chapter. On average, new chapters come out roughly twice a year.

EastWind

I do not think this is the actual end of the game. Just where it currently ends at. From what I have heard, the next chapter (chapter 20) should be coming out fairly soon. For reference's sake, the original game released nearly 6 years ago was merely chapters 1-5. Everything since then is an expansion chapter. On average, new chapters come out roughly twice a year.
Thanks!!!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Admittedly, I skim through most of the chapter storylines because...words. Does the Elvenar story have anything to do with cooking because there sure seem to be a lot of recipe related contests that I'm baffled about. I know there are strawberry ale in my future, but still far away. They should have an event mini game about cooking then. All the different races have to compete to sell the most food in their stalls. You have to forage for ingredients instead of picking up event currency around the city.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I haven't reached the end yet @samidodamage (you are too kind haha), but will in a month or two. Most players from what I understand continue to work on their ancient wonders, upgrade any remaining buildings, reorganise to minimise roads, and build up instants, portal profits and resources in anticipation of Ch20 release.