• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Un"bear"able Spire Prizes

Gladiola

I just finished my first climb of the Spire with the bear artifacts available. Alas, my hunt was in vain, as I did not bag a single bear. How are other people faring?

Iyapo1

Not even the Panda. Space issue...I want the next set so bad that I made room for the Ashen Phoenix and a full event set in all of my cities(be the one you want!). I have not got a square to spare atm. Maybe later.

rickyht

got ! bear yesterday in the spire, Haven't seen any Stonehenge artifacts in the MA yet. Has anybody seen them yet?

Guurt The Destroyer

I got 1 Bear artifact so far. I only have my one city on Winyandor. I crafted the Brown Bear and the Fire Phoneix. I guess I am going to need to look for a 10 chest Fellowship so I an get some Blueprints if I want to ever get some artifacts for the Fire Phoneix. My plan is to finish floor 2 of the Spire this week, which will give me 2 more shots at Bear artifacts. Sadly my Fellowship doesn't have enough active players to get beyond bronze in the Spire. Maybe I will get lucky with some more Bear artifacts.

Aritra

I cater and I'd like some bear artifacts... for my polar! It's been weak and a bit of a fluke he's still around (ch.3, lvl.5--I'm in ch.10 now). Even at those levels, the chunk of change and reduced tourney cooldown has been appreciated--but he was on the chopping block when space became critical. If I get four or more (preferably 5+), I plan to recraft the base; Even if it isn't fully leveled, it would be better than my current version. At least for now, he's earning his keep of nine tiles. If I only get a couple, I could just evolve him a bit more (but I will probably hold out to see if the bear artifacts make another pass in the Spire before abandoning the base-that-would-have-been).

Aritra

got ! bear yesterday in the spire, Haven't seen any Stonehenge artifacts in the MA yet. Has anybody seen them yet?
In my MA right now, in fact. I wasn't interested in it, but it is there. So, they're out there.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Beta: 1,1, ?, ?, ?, ? Need 2 more
Winy: 0, ?, ?, ?, ?, ? Need 5 more
Khel: 1, ?, ?, ?, ?, ? Need 3 more

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
0 bears after 2 full Spires and a portal profit at the top to pour salt to the wounds :(

Do you mean in one full Spire in two different cities? Because this week is the first with the Bear artifact available.

As for me, one artifact per floor so far, with two floors done. And now all three of my Bears are maxed, so now I will probably get about 20 more in the next 5 weeks. lol

SoggyShorts

@crackie that is even worse, because it seems a lot of players with more than one city will have good luck in one and bad luck in the other. Bad luck everywhere just sucks.
I'd almost prefer that my luck was evenly distributed, even if bad.
For me, I've built a whole strategy around getting to zero tournament cooldown between a level 30 TW and level 10 polar.
If I end up with 1 city that can do the tournament start to finish while others need 10 or 20 minutes between rounds I think I'll drop those other cities...

DeletedUser26243

Finished spire this week if they were there none for me got the brown bear crafting so just maybe hoping for at least 5 that’s not asking much. I cater spire n fight the T so far it’s been working out for me I thought somewhere I read u can’t b both a fighter n caterer will just see how it works out not gonna put my bear down till. I get them 5 artifacts

SoggyShorts

I thought somewhere I read u can’t b both a fighter n caterer
A hybrid is actually the best, as with most things.

A pure caterer will struggle at the very top of leader boards but is otherwise totally viable. BUT it will probably have a barracks and win things like Dwarven armorers that go to waste.

A pure Fighter will eventually get stuck by bad terrain or something and be forced to buy their way out.
To advance your city through chapters you need factories anyways so you might as well put excess goods to work for you somewhere instead of hoarding them for no reason (like me)

OIM20

I just finished my first climb of the Spire with the bear artifacts available. Alas, my hunt was in vain, as I did not bag a single bear. How are other people faring?
I'm not to the absolute top of the laboratory yet, but so far I've had no less than six bonus chests (throughout the Spire) that have had a bear artifact in them and I still haven't managed to get a single one. RNG giving bonus chests is good. RNG taunting me in showing me artifacts it won't let me have is just plain mean.