• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Un"bear"able Spire Prizes

DeletedUser27062

I just finished my first climb of the Spire with the bear artifacts available. Alas, my hunt was in vain, as I did not bag a single bear. How are other people faring?
Really well. 3 cities gained 2 each, 4 gained 1.
I don't know why but the first week of a new artifact is super lucky for me. I've been tracking when I get artifacts and I'm 47%* more likely to get an artifact in the first week than any other time.

*totally meaningless percentage due to puny size of test group.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Beta: 1,1, 1, ?, ?, ? Need 1 more
Winy: 0, 0, ?, ?, ?, ? Need 5 more
Khel: 1, 0, ?, ?, ?, ? Need 3 more

Beta is looking good, but I think my Winy city is on the chopping block...

T6583

I go to the top of the spire weekly in 2 of my cities. So far I've gotten 3 bears in one city and only 1 bear in the other city. Really hoping to get 1 more in the one city and 8 more in the other city so both cities can have fully evolved polar bears.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yeah, I know. It's just that there is a world of difference(no pun intended) between having a zero cooldown in the tournament and 5x 10 minutes.
Maybe they'll add bears to the MA like they did with phoenix though so there'd be a second chance.

The next version of the Bear event will be here in August, I think? So even if they are not added to the MA before then, we should get the two different recipes during the event, at least.

Soleil Nightbloom

Last year they offered a set building event (Air Traders) during this time, then had Sorcerers Pilgrimage event , and then the bear event for fall. We are starting a new event tomorrow offering a set building, so they could do a different themed event after Sorcerers Homecoming and still be on schedule for the bear event in the fall, just a thought.

The Unbeliever

*sigh*
2 cities, 0 artifacts...

My 'main' city on K-world went through 2 floors, and even managed to land 0 bonus chests to boot!
(...I swear to god, this city is trying to be the Maple Laffs of Elvenar at this point. >.> )

My secondary city on E-world did 1 level, landed a total of 2 purple + 3 gold chests, and of course, 0 artifacts AND 0 DA's, because... "feth me" it seems?! :(

Dew Spinner

*sigh*
2 cities, 0 artifacts...

My 'main' city on K-world went through 2 floors, and even managed to land 0 bonus chests to boot!
(...I swear to god, this city is trying to be the Maple Laffs of Elvenar at this point. >.> )

My secondary city on E-world did 1 level, landed a total of 2 purple + 3 gold chests, and of course, 0 artifacts AND 0 DA's, because... "feth me" it seems?! :(
You have to go to the top to up your chances of getting the artifacts.

Gladiola

In my second full run of the Spire since the bear artifacts have been available, I received 2 artifacts, one at the second to the last boss and one in a purple mystery chest. I had hopes at the last boss, but alas just another Dwarven Armorer. I do have six of those now. When I get to 50 or so, maybe I will use them.

My record so far is:

Week 1 0
Week 2 2

Last edited:

The Unbeliever

You have to go to the top to up your chances of getting the artifacts.
My 2nd city should have at least landed 1 through the 5!! bonus chests, especially considering two of those were the highest iirc, 30% odds?
But noooooooooooooo! Had to get fething portal profits & teleport spells I don't need. :mad:

I am just getting completely RNG-screwed at this point, which figures since I only need 3 artifacts to get a Lv10 Polar Bear.

Huor

I've seen them dangled before me, but all I get is more coin rain. lol.