• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Un"bear"able Spire Prizes

Starr621

I've won 4 artifacts the last 4 weeks (1, 0, 2, 1). Interestingly, all of them have been on the 2nd floor. Two came from the frog and two came from mystery chests, one gold and one purple.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
still need to craft 3 more = 9 blueprints = 2700 diamonds.
Given the miserly success at winning artifacts for Stonehenge and Mermaid, I am pretty much collecting diamonds from Spire with the hope it follows those previous artifacts into MA to craft too. I expect most of my bears to be evolved from crafted artifacts. :confused:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Beta: 1,1, 1, 0, 2*, X Need -1 more
Winy: 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, ? Need 4 more <------- Laaaaaaaaaaame
Khel: 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, ? Need 1 more

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
All the way up every week. So far 1, 2, 1 0 and this week 0 so far. Just got a purple chest at the top of level one and.... 3 teleport and portal instant. : 0
These buildings are not that great unless they are high level, and this system does not work for most unless, you have enough diamonds for later use in the MA. If you get one artifact per week (a big if), you get the building to level 7 and still need to craft 3 more = 9 blueprints = 2700 diamonds.
I like to disagree, polar bear for example is even great at level 1. as it already gives you 10% of the max 20% possible, this shaves of 96 minuts or 1 hour 36 minuts whih might be just enough for you to more comfortably play the tournaments. and when combined with timewarp it's even more amazing as at a much lower timewarp level you will be able to take maximum advantage of combat buildings.

Brown bear is always great, it's better at a high level but any free units when you throw a bunch of timeboosters at your unit factories are free units.
And when you throw 100-1000 hours at your unit factories even a 5% bonus will give you 5-50h worth extra units. and with your 4 bear artefacts you can get a level 5, which is a 25% unit bonus. nothing to sneeze at. off course 50%@lvl10 is better. but a level 5 is more than decent enough.

TalimSwift

Funny you mention those numbers, My polar is level 1 and my brown bear is level 5 exactly. Ya, the brown bear is nice. you wait until the end of tourney to know exactly what you need to replenish in terms of troops, start them the night before, feed bear, then use up a bunch of 5 hours on units you are now low on. I say at the end because i keep a good buffer to never run out. But doing this at the beginning of tourney will be a bit of guess work, since you dont know yet what troops are gonna get killed

But as most here, i wish i could have gotten better luck. To raise both the bears to level 10 using only the academy is almost mission impossible unless i go stupid and try rerolling between 14 and 14 million times (who knows the real odds?) until i get all 14 recipes i need.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Funny you mention those numbers, My polar is level 1 and my brown bear is level 5 exactly. Ya, the brown bear is nice. you wait until the end of tourney to know exactly what you need to replenish in terms of troops, start them the night before, feed bear, then use up a bunch of 5 hours on units you are now low on. I say at the end because i keep a good buffer to never run out. But doing this at the beginning of tourney will be a bit of guess work, since you dont know yet what troops are gonna get killed

But as most here, i wish i could have gotten better luck. To raise both the bears to level 10 using only the academy is almost mission impossible unless i go stupid and try rerolling between 14 and 14 million times (who knows the real odds?) until i get all 14 recipes i need.
Why reroll? are you in a hurry, btw we kinda can guess the odds, IF they are added to the academy.

This is one of my test
1625242079610.png

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/pet-food.14861/post-92762

RecipeCountPercentPercent Guess
Relic (9 Recipes)191 (about 21 each?)68.21% (7.58% each?)67.5% (7.5% each)
Pet Food (4 recipes)72 (about 18 each?)25.71% (6.42% each?)26% (6.5% each)
Stonehenge Artifact62.14%2%
Phoenix Artifact113.92%4.5%
https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/pet-food.14861/post-92776

I have an even bigger dataset lying around but havent found time to compile the data yet into a spreadsheet.

Torcuato

I like to disagree, polar bear for example is even great at level 1. as it already gives you 10% of the max 20% possible, this shaves of 96 minuts or 1 hour 36 minuts whih might be just enough for you to more comfortably play the tournaments. and when combined with timewarp it's even more amazing as at a much lower timewarp level you will be able to take maximum advantage of combat buildings.

Brown bear is always great, it's better at a high level but any free units when you throw a bunch of timeboosters at your unit factories are free units.
And when you throw 100-1000 hours at your unit factories even a 5% bonus will give you 5-50h worth extra units. and with your 4 bear artefacts you can get a level 5, which is a 25% unit bonus. nothing to sneeze at. off course 50%@lvl10 is better. but a level 5 is more than decent enough.
I agree that Polar at level 1 is great, that's why I have it. Brown bear is great as well since not many building give you many troops (and for free) (and you can "choose the troops"). However, other buildings from events are not that great at level 5 or 6. Still they give things, but also use 16 spaces. The thing with bear buildings is that there are 3 of them and the artifacts are only in the Spire for 6 weeks instead of 18.
PS: my luck gave me another 3 teleport from another purple chest (lucky me) and then an artifact in the very last chest. Hazzahh!!

TalimSwift

Why reroll? are you in a hurry,

Actually, no, but as i said, IF i want to raise them to 10, its the only way, because the recipes will not stay in the academy forever, if i rely on those admin posts where they state what is being phased in and what is being phased out, unless i'm mistaken?

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Actually, no, but as i said, IF i want to raise them to 10, its the only way, because the recipes will not stay in the academy forever, if i rely on those admin posts where they state what is being phased in and what is being phased out, unless i'm mistaken?
You got 6 weeks of recipes on average that will grantrr you another 3-4 artefacts if they are in the stonehenge spot, but if they are in the phoemix spot then it's double and that one is staying for a long time now. my best guess would be that they switch from phoenix to bears when the autumn event starts (bear event) and then untill easter and then switch back to phoenix. this makes the most sense.