• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unable To Collect From Neighbourly Help

DeletedUser2191

Not sure if this is a bug/ glitch, if so then this thread can be moved to the appropriate section.

As of right now, I have opened up the land to and discovered 13 neighbours. Twelve of the 13 I have been able to receive the coins for since I have discovered them. The lone neighbour, coins received on the day of discovery, nothing since ( 4 - 5 days). I can click on the hands to give neighbourly help, but there is no option to choose a building. The neighbour in question appears to have started their own fellowship, has not done any recruiting or lost all their fellows. This neighbour also seems to be inactive as I have seen no progression made.

Your thoughts/ suggestions will be appreciated.

DeletedUser2227

I am having the same issue with 2 of my neighbors. Also when I scout, I do not receive diamonds. ??!!

DeletedUser

I have the same problem with two neighbors also. The thing is they are inactive AND left it w/the main hall under construction. No one can click on the builders hut if someone already has. These people need to be removed from the game to give room for a player that might be active?

DeletedUser2227

xyleanne69, I agree.

Older Members, and Elvenar, your thoughts?

DeletedUser43

Yup. It is a big issue. If someone starts a main hall and quits playing then their city is frozen. You can't give them any neighborly help. They are supposed to be removed within 30 days, but typically it takes many months.