• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unable to collect goods or supplies or coin

DeletedUser3493

When collecting goods, supplies or coins, they are not being added to my totals. This is very annoying as I pay a lot of money to upgrade, etc., and when I run manufacturing and then collect nothing, build houses and collect no coins, and run workshops but collect no supplies, it is very frustrating. Other members of my fellowship are also complaining that they train troops but totals are not being added there either. Please advise immediately when this is fixed as I will stop playing until this is resolved. No point in spending money, diamonds, supplies, goods, etc. when nothing can be collected.

DeletedUser1603

Thank you for your report. Could you please send us a support ticket so we can take a look at your account for you? :)