• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unable to help someone's AW?

OldBabs

One of the Mages in the FS where I am AM, is showing the following message in *all* of her Aws this morning. I've never seen this before, and we need to know how and why this happened. "Lady Shalamar already received a lot of help. Please come back another time."
Any help is much appreciated.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@OldBabs There is a limit to how much help a player can receive to their AWs in a small amount of time. My understanding is that this is intended to limit push cities. It sounds like your mage has hit this cap. I have never hit it myself, but from what I have heard there are 2 options for your mage. 1. She can wait. With time she will be able to receive more AW help. 2. She can donate to other player's AWs. My understanding of the system is that it is a balance. Giving help will offset some of the help she has received and will bring her back under the cap.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
@OldBabs There is a limit to how much help a player can receive to their AWs in a small amount of time. My understanding is that this is intended to limit push cities. It sounds like your mage has hit this cap. I have never hit it myself, but from what I have heard there are 2 options for your mage. 1. She can wait. With time she will be able to receive more AW help. 2. She can donate to other player's AWs. My understanding of the system is that it is a balance. Giving help will offset some of the help she has received and will bring her back under the cap.
I'm brand new to Elvenar so your information is very much appreciated Henroo and Ed1960 ~ Peace

peace-.jpg

Zoof

One of the Mages in the FS where I am AM, is showing the following message in *all* of her Aws this morning. I've never seen this before, and we need to know how and why this happened. "Lady Shalamar already received a lot of help. Please come back another time."
Any help is much appreciated.
As others have said, this is because your mage has received more KP than they have donated*, and the solutions are to:

1. Try again some other day.
2. Ask your mage to donate some of their KP to someone else's AW someplace.**

* It's a little more than that. "Donations" refer to them giving away KP by value to an AW that isn't their own. A little bit of hidden credit is also provided every day.
** I personally get around this by dumping runes that I will never use for AWs that I will never build off to other people in the Fellowship who may have built that thing, or to my neighbors who may have built that thing. It's free and enhanced credit (with a possibility of turning those useless runes around into AWKP instants)! Speaking of runes, people really started noticing this after the changes to the rune shards were made earlier this year. Check this thread and the discussion near the end of it where people start finding out about that limit, what it was about, and about how unfair it was. I think there might have been talk about how this was used to "weaponize" this generosity.

Yogi Dave

Your receive limit goes up for 3 reasons:
* Donating KP and/or rune shards to someone's AW increases yours by the KP plus 15 times the rune shards.
* Your AW finishing increases your limit by the amount of KP from the chests. Note: rune shards do not count, only the KP.
* When decay occurs, your limit goes up by a fixed amount.
Conversely, your receive limit decreases by the amount the other person gains in the 1st two reasons above.