• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Unable to log on - after clicking free gift for Phoenix Event link

OCRassman

Good morning. Was playing the event for the past couple of hours. Saw the Inno email for a free 100 sky essence. Clicked on it, selected my server - and have not been able to get back on since. (update) - mobile seems to work - and I received my gift - but PC seems to still be stuck. Maybe a cookie issue?

it is not the e- mail - accepted my 100 free sky essence over an hour ago and was still playing - all the servers except for Beta appear to be down right now

DeletedUser22644

Same issue but only the browser version is effected, I can login via my ipad on mobile using the same wifi

Alpha Lyrae

Good morning. Was playing the event for the past couple of hours. Saw the Inno email for a free 100 sky essence. Clicked on it, selected my server - and have not been able to get back on since. (update) - mobile seems to work - and I received my gift - but PC seems to still be stuck. Maybe a cookie issue?

I'm having the same issue.

Untitled.png