• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unable to log on through btowser

DeletedUser3507

Only loads to 12 then hangs.
Screenshot_16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51

We aren't able to reproduce this so we do need a player who is affected to run a tracert so we can send it. At this time it seems to be provider related.

Since it's not the game itself, they need to see where the timeout is occurring and if the ping is reaching the data center.

DeletedUser3507

Currently its reachable but has been down most of the day for me.

DeletedUser51

Thanks, I was hoping for a timeout since that would show where it is occurring, but I can send that as well.

You can certainly delete that now since it shows your location which is why I asked for PM's. I don't like players posting too much identifiable information out here :)

joncrichton

zero timeouts then on another tracert US0.elvenar.com still wont load( but really slow on some hops)

multiple timeouts on forge of empires

DeletedUser51

Right now I'm seeing a lot that are Comcast, as are the other games. Is anyone using a different provider and having this as well?

(this is not just our game being affected, FoE and Grepo are reporting as well so we are all trying to gather information)

DeletedUser51

Unfortunately that does sound like it may be the ISP itself, but we will keep trying until we are certain :)

DeletedUser5800

I've had no problems on any browsers(Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Maxthon) or the app. through BlueStacks with Spectrum so probably is Comcast... weird when Spectrum is doing a better job. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser6041

I've been having trouble trying to log on the Elvenar all day. What is the problem? There are 22 hours left of Redbeard before it's over. At this rate, I won't finish. Are the powers that be going to extend the lost time because of all the problems we've been experiencing?

My daughter got it to work by going into web development tools in chrome. She went into security and refreshed it from there and after a moment it turned green and was able to log on. She said looking into it there maybe an error in the coding and the tech's may have to check it out. But yet and still I lost an entire day and more than likely won't get it back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13134

I reset my Comcast router and I'm able to get in now. Bummer I lost so much time during the Redbeard. :(