• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unable to Login

Agvar

Hi Folks

I'm getting the following error when I try to login. I've reported it to Support, but I'd like to know if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Attachments

• 2020-11-25 Missing asset.jpg
    2020-11-25 Missing asset.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 59

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have all kinds of issues with Firefox as well. Most clear up if I remove recent history.

Agvar

Thanks for that, but it didn't clear the problem. Incidentally I only get this with my city in Felyndral, no such problems with my Beta city.

It's also intermittent. I've managed to login twice today after many clickings of the refresh button, but it seems to take more and more each time.

Agvar

With the latest update the problem seems to have gone away, so have those annoying 'in yer face' bright green timer icons. Hooray.