• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unable to open AWs for other players

DeletedUser7347

Game version: __ v1.59.2-(db6b83e3f) (2018-07-26 8:55)
Game world: __ Multiple
Browser + version: __ Mozilla 61.0.1 (64-bit); Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __30.0.0.134
Operating System: __ Win 10
Screen resolution: __ 1280-1024
Account name: __ Vilman
Humans or Elves: __ Both

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

When attempting to donate KP to an FS members AW I noticed I wasn't able to open their AW. Checked on both Chrome and Mozilla browsers as well as multiple worlds. Can you please look into this.

Just started a few minutes ago. Asked a fellow FS member if she could and she just had a few minutes ago, but couldn't open my AW. You can hover and see where the AW is in research, but no open. It's a 5/5 on multiple browsers and OS'

DeletedUser2947

"No AW donations to other players. Great job! :rolleyes::p:cool::p" (Had to repost that. Love the colorful emoticons, but it should be these: :mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek:)

A bug generated in the latest update. All worlds, all browsers.

DeletedUser4372

this started right after the 6am server update. and yes, i am also having the same problem across the 4 servers so i am going to go out on a limb and call this a gamewide glitch. People you can still donate to yourself. well, i could not until i rebooted windows, could not even after running ccleaner.

kakorot9000

wow typical inno 1 step forward and then takes a giant flipping leap backwards off a cliff ..... bravo, guess that wont be fixed till next week id imagine..

DeletedUser15017

yep... seems like an unexpected feature of new release o_O.... imagine it will get corrected quickly (hopefully before folks run out of room to store KPs...

DeletedUser95

This is easy to fix, if you allow me: in start procedure "InitGame" find the boolean variable SmartDeveloper and change it from "False" to "True". Then call the function "FireReleaseManager" .

DeletedUser15571

Same issue in all worlds. Lotta KP's available in the FA so where to put them? What about our small cities that don't have an AW yet?