• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unable to open AWs for other players

mikeledo

Hopefully this is not a bug. You can give KP to yourself, but no one else. Finally pushing is stopped. I could live with it.

DeletedUser4582

Same for Me, i can't open Ancien wonders from others! to give KP.

DeletedUser9594

I am having the same issue today, yesterday no problem. I am unable to open any AW at all, not my or anyone on my team?

DeletedUser16914

also cannot open an invite window...it pops up but is blank

DeletedUser4194

I will submit a ticket then, because I still cannot donate to other player's AW's.

Please do, we will be glad to help!
Also, make sure you refresh the game as well, as this may sometimes be the solution if your game has not yet caught up with the fix :)

Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Please do, we will be glad to help!
Thanks, and I know you'd have fixed it for me if had been broken.
Well, I was at work and signed in for 5 min to collect/reset productions when I checked to see if it had been fixed. Between phones ringing and people coming in, I got more distracted and wasn't able to get the ticket submitted. I got home and it's fine. I'm guessing it was the distractions that made me think it wasn't fixed...will try to remember in the future if I'm rushing through something, just wait until I don't have to rush to do more than just collect/reset, lol!