• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unable to send invitation

able99

I am Mage in E world and trying to invite unaffilated member to join out FS, but system does not allow me todo it, We have only 24 members .
I had same problem as Ambassitor.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Are they in a fellowship? If they are, then they need to leave that fellowship before an invitation can be sent.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Is the Fellowship set to send invitations? When you open the overview and select edit, make sure this box is checked.
1622382672606.png

able99

Thank you both for responding. The new Member advised me that she just left her old fs after tourney. That is when I tried sending invitation. I tried sending her invitation by going to her on list of all players, noted she left her FS, and expected to see "Invite Player" (forgot exact wording). I had this same issue in the past Ambassador.
Member acquisition was not checked and still isn't, but I was eventually allowed to accept her for membership from Aspirants.
Doesn't checking "Allow Members to send invite" box extend privilege of inviting new members to all member in fs. I thought privilege to invite new members was part of being a Mage and Ambassador.
I am not sure exactly what went wrong, but will try to figure it out next time we have an openning. Thanks for help.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
If allow members to send invites is turned off then no one can send invites. If it's on, Mages and Ambassadors can invite players. (and of course the AM)