• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unable to upgrade residence

• Thread starter DeletedUser12477
  • Start date

DeletedUser12477

I have upgraded 2 magic residences, and am trying to upgrade a 3rd but the buttons are all grayed out. Why can I not upgrade my residence. I have diamonds, research, level and space, but no upgrade. Made an area 4 x 7 and tried every location in it to upgrade the level 8, but no luck.

DeletedUser12477

Sorry, forgot to include photo. Photo couldnt upload, sorry.

DeletedUser4194

You may be missing a resource need for upgrading. You can send a ticket to support and we will be happy to assist in figuring it out:)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
If you've already figured out submitting a support ticket, disregard this. Otherwise: In-game right click on the screen and select support; alternatively click the gear icon in the bottom right, then the question mark to get to support. On the main forum page on the top right are some 'quick links'. Elvenar Support is one of those.

DeletedUser19190

In the PC version, the building needs to be an a north road.